I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year. As 2013 drew to a close, I thought to myself just how very blessed I am. I have a husband I love, a fulfilling career, good health, and a wonderful family. It’s very easy for me to forget these things in the hustle and bustle of daily life. I’m sure we all take for granted, at times, the things we hold most dear. For this New Year, I challenge each and every one of you to resolve to stop and appreciate what you have, at least once a day.
Here are the rest of my resolutions:
- I want to start making my lunch the night before work. I am always ALWAYS running late because I pack my lunch every morning and I get to work 5-10 minutes late. I have been meaning to start making it the night before for a long time now and it’s finally time to start!
- I want to start being more organized and neat. It’s no secret. I am a bit messy and unorganized at times. It’s mostly my room and bathroom that suffers; my clothes and makeup strewn everywhere. I am going to try really hard to be neater because I just feel better about my day when I leave a nice clean room every morning.
- I want to have better phone etiquette. I am bad about calling my parents back when they call me. I’m also bad about answering the phone because I usually have my phone on silent so it’s hard to get ahold of me at times. I am going to be a more considerate phone user 🙂
- I want to resolve to post more content on my beauty blog and you tube channel. I had an amazing first year and I want to continue that success and continue to grow my following and sponsors.
- I am going to try to handle stress better. This is especially important for me when I’m at work. I get stressed very easily in the busy retail environment I work in and I’m ready to stop sweating the small things!
- It goes without saying that I want to be the very best Mrs. Tennessee International I can be. I am determined to make my first pageant something I will be proud of forever!
What are your New Year’s resolutions?